We are currently interviewing teachers to start with us for the coming course year.
Requirements – The ideal candidate has:
- The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students.
- An understanding of students as clients.
- The desire to learn and improve as part of an ongoing process.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- A proactive, positive attitude.
- A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively.
- Good administrative and IT skills.
- A working knowledege of Zoom, Microsoft teams or other videoconference platforms.
- A mother tongue level command of the English language.
- At least two years of experience in teaching.
- Experience working with children and teens.
- A university degree.
- A Celta, Trinity CertTESOL or similar.
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
Full-time and part-time contracts available.
Salary & Benefits
To be discussed during the interview.