The Language House is looking for English teachers for the new school year 2023/2024. We are looking for dynamic teachers who enjoy working as part of a team. We offer lots of teacher support and training. Must have tefl and experience working with children. Experience teaching Cambridge exams is also preferable. Due to expansion, we have a positions available in Marbella, San Pedro and Tolox, a charming village near Coín in Malaga province. The position will be for between 20 to 22 hours per week and includes teaching children and adults. Positions to start in September but we will be holding interviews throughout the summer. Please send your cv to email@example.com
Key qualifications and competencies:
- Native or C2 level of English
- CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL and/or TEFL Certificate
- A legal right to work in Spain
- IT skills (Zoom, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, email etc)
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt to change
- Friendly, approachable and professional manner
Contract hours depend on number of teaching hours (including hours of preparation). As the position requires working with children, the successful candidate will be required to provide proof both from Spain and their country of origin that they can work with minors.
Salary & Benefits
The salary will be discussed at interview and is in accordance with national pay agreements and experience. This contract will start in mid September and includes full social security coverage.