Kids College is well located in the centre of Ceuta with modern and new facilities. We are looking for professional teachers with a friendly and approachable manner who are keen and enthusiastic to continue their career development in our school. We expect from our teachers to become good team players because our school philosophy is to help each other and grow together.
- Native speaker competence in English
- University degree and CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL certificate.
- At least one year’s experience teaching very young learners (6-8 years)
- Minimum 1 year experience teaching Cambridge main suit exams
- EU citizen or in possession of a valid Spanish work permit
- Up-to-date references
- Legal contract from 2nd September to end of June 2020
- Possibility of renewing/extending to fixed contract.
- A commitment to fullfill a contract for 10 months teaching
- 25 teaching hours from Monday to Friday
Salary & Benefits
Paid holidays at Christmas, Easter and any other local or national holidays
Full health and social security cover
Competitive salary above national pay agreements (Minimum Gross Salary: 1700 €)
Teachers who stay on for a second course will receive an increment in salary.