We are looking for English teachers to be part of our team starting September.
Prepare and impart classes to children from 3 years of age to adult of all levels up to June
Prospective candidates should have:
– CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL, TEFL qualification or equivalent.
– Native speaker or C2 level.
– All relevant visas and documentation to work in Spain
– At least 1 year experience in teaching English, preferably to ages from 2 years to adult.
– Knowledge of Cambridge Exams.
– At least an intermediate Spanish level.
Please, do not send your application if you don’t fulfil these requirements.
Be fun and dynamic with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
Be organised and well-disciplined in lesson preparation.
We are offering:
– Full time contract (23 teaching hours aprox.)
– Regular training
– The opportunity to gain experience working with experienced teachers in a fun and friendly environment
– Paid school holidays