European Learning Centre (ELC), an educational centre with over 25 years of experience, has an open English-Teaching Position for the school year 2022-23. European Learning Centre is located in Ubrique, Cadiz, Spain. Students range from 3 year olds to Adults. The position requires being passionate in language teaching, TEFL certification or equivalent and availability to start on the 1st of October, 2022. Previous english-teaching experience will be valuable. We offer a minimum of 20 hours a week of teaching time (can be more if demand is there) and 3 hours a week of paid preparation time.
All classes have their own (flexible) planning already made by our academy with each activity (including games, songs, videos, etc) already planned and designed for the teacher to follow.
ELC is part of many different European educational projects which teachers can be involved in if they are interested.
If you want to learn more details about this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- any appropriate teaching qualification (e.g Trinity CertTESOL)
- Native speaker or at least C1 certified English
- TIE or passport enabling you to work in Spain legally
- Teaching experience is valued but not required
- Teachers must be available by the 19th of September, 2022
- ELC has 30 years of experience
- Part of Erasmus+ European Educational Projects which teachers can be a part of
- Support team with 2 secretaries, a Director and an Academic Coordinator plus other English teachers
- Planning will be easier for teacher as we have fully prepared classes with planned activities
- 20 hours guaranteed of teaching time (more can be added if teachers want/demand allows)
- 3 hours a week of preparation time
- Monthly paid meetings with the Academic Coordinator
Salary & Benefits
- Nationally competitive salary with the ‘convenio nacional’ for teachers
- Paid In-house training in September 2022.
- A supportive work environment
- Small town with low cost options for everything