Two English teachers needed to start in July/August and to continue for the rest of the school year.
- TEFL/CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL
- University degree related with languages or education
- Native-level competence
- At least Intermediate level of Spanish
- At least 1 year of experience
- Police check
- NIE or work permit to work in Spain
- Availability to relocate
- Full health and social security cover
- 20-24 contact hours per week, class preparation, teachers’ meetings and teacher training bring the contract up to 30-34 hours per week
- One week holiday at Christmas, three weeks in summer plus all national and local holidays
- Since the position involves working with children, teachers will be required to provide proof that they can work with minors (a DBS). The successful candidate will be instructed on how to obtain the Spanish equivalent.
- We help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage