We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, dynamic teacher with a minimum of 2 years classroom experience.
- Native speaker competence / C2 level.
- University Degree or Higher Education Qualification.
- Experience with Cambridge exams.
- TEFL qualification (e.g. Trinity CertTESOL)
- Current International Child Protection Certificate
- An interest in direct communicative language learning through theatre would give an advantage.
We are offering:
Six- month EFL position, starting January 2020
Approx 18 on-site classroom hrs. per week
Small-group classes of 10-12 students, aged 6-17
Initial six-month contract for academic school year, January-June
Salary & Benefits
Salary per month 1,800€ gross, with Social security , and paid holidays Easter and last week of June.