We are currently looking for an experienced English teacher to join our team at American Land Academy during a maternity leave of approximately 6 months.
Applicants should be willing to teach all ages in fun, dynamic classes and be enthusiastic about teaching. Classes will take place in our centre in Bollullos de la Mitación (Seville) or at collaborating centres. Class material is provided and continual support given throughout the academic year.
American Land Academy offers a range of classes including general English and French, official exam preparation, school support classes and business English, as well as drama, and French and English coffee sessions where students can practice their skills in a more relaxed setting. We are dedicated to our students’ progress and satisfaction and try our best to make learning enjoyable for everyone involved, including the teachers.
Come and join us!
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or other equivalent TEFL teaching qualification
- Valid work visa / EU citizen
- Working knowledge of Spanish preferable
- YL teaching certificates an advantage
- Registered to the National Employment Institute (INEM)
- Car is an advantage but not an obligation
Contract: Mid November 2018 to end of May 2019 (dates to be confirmed).
Teaching hours 16:00-21:30 Monday to Thursday.
1 Friday per month for staff and parent meetings (3 hour sessions).
Salary & Benefits
Salary and Benefits:
Contract with Social Security contributions and monthly salary.
Paid holidays over Christmas and Easter.