Funny English language school is looking for an experienced teacher from January to June to join our team. A long- term contract or even a permanent one is also possible after the trial period.
The school is located in a small town in Asturias, the North of Spain.
The ideal candidate should have some experience teaching groups for Cambridge and/or Trinity exams, and be willing to teach different levels and ages.
Funny English language school is a well- established company which opened its doors 13 years ago . We love teaching and we want our students to have fun and enjoy themselves while they are learning.
We are both Cambridge and Trinity examination centre and our students usually sit an official exam at the end of the course. We are well-known because of our work with very young learners, but also because of our Cambridge and Trinity results.
- Native speaker competence
- EU national/valid work permit
- University degree or higher education qualification
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL
- Experience teaching Cambridge and Trinity exams.
- 24 hours a week from Monday to Friday
- Paid holidays over Easter
- Teacher will have to prepare their lessons to suit different levels, ages and needs.
Salary & Benefits
Will be given on reception of CV.