- Must be a native speaker or have a C2 level in English.
- Must have experience teaching English to primary students.
- Minimum experience of 3 years teaching English to students and preparing the Cambridge Exams.
- Must have experience in hybrid or online teaching.
- CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or other equivalent TEFL teaching qualification
- Young Learners teaching certificates an advantage
- Other academic merits and pedagogical skills will be especially valued.
- Working knowledge of Spanish preferable
- Valid work visa / EU citizen
- Classrooms with the most advanced technological means (interactive whiteboard, document viewer, laptop computer, high-speed Internet access and multimedia equipment).
- The most modern teaching aids and educational resources.
- Each teacher has their own exclusive classroom.
- Full-time contract. The contract consists of 21 hours of class a week in the afternoon. All taught at the centre itself.
Salary & Benefits
- The best working and economic conditions in the sector are offered.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Contract and full-time Social Security contribution.
- Permanent contract.
- Paid holidays at Christmas, Easter and summer.
- Only 21 hours of class a week, continued at a fixed time, in the afternoon. All taught at the centre itself.