ARTELINGUA, is a small and highly reputable school, which since 2008 offers a personalized and high quality language teaching, successfully preparing for official exams.

As a result of our experience, the teaching process is perfectly planned and pre-arranged, which facilitates in an extraordinary way the work of the teaching staff, improving their personal life.

In addition, any native teachers have the help of the staff of the academy, in their initial adaptation to the Center.

On the other hand, the contract has a percentage of hours, free of direct teaching.

Finally, the teachers have free accommodation in an apartment located in the center of the city, from which they will only have to pay the expenses.

ARTELINGUA is located in the town of Fernán Núñez, very close to the city of Córdoba. It has a population of 10,000 inhabitants, characterized by its great hospitality. In addition, Fernán Núñez is equipped with all the services of a modern and well connected city.

If you want to develop and grow as a good English teacher, and feel the teaching in an enthusiastic and motivated way, we would like to hear from you.

Qualifications

• Native competence English speaker/C2 level.
• Trinity CertTESOL/CELTA or similar TEFL qualification.
• University Degree.
• Relevant previous teaching experience.
• Some previous experience with Cambridge and Trinity exams.
• A working knowledge of Spanish.
• Not strictly necessary, but degree or good knowledge of german or french are advantages.

Conditions

• Clean criminal record. Since this position involves working with children, teachers will be required to provide proof that they can work with minors. The chosen candidate will need to obtain an International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or equivalent from their country of origin and a Spanish “certificado de penales”.
• European passport holder/Valid work permit.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Energetic and enthusiastic.
• Responsible, reliable, honest and willing to learn.
• Motivated and excited about teaching children or teenagers.

Salary & Benefits

• Legal contract as a teacher.
• Full health and insurance cover (Spanish NHS).
• Liability and accident insurance in all academy activities.
• Part time contract (minimun of 25 hours per week), of which a maximum of 85% are direct classes (we haven´t fixed all the schedule yet). The rest 15% (minimum) are for work here at the Centre: Pupils and parents´ tutorial sessions, corrections, preparing materials, teachers´ meetings and teacher training…
• Free accommodation in Fernán Núñez during the contract [furnished shared apartment with other teacher (woman), in the city center, air-conditioned and with free internet. You have to pay only the supplies with your flatmate (55 €/month + electricity to share between both)].
• Fully paid Christmas, Easter, local, national and regional holidays.
• Higher than the established legal wage agreement for the type of contract (a minimun of 980 €/month for 25 hours contract).
• Duration of the contract: From the 10th of september 2018, till 7th of june 2019. Could be extended for the summer 2019 (it depends on demand) or/and for the following academic year (2019/2020).
• Help with all administration (obtaining NIE registration, registering with the Spanish NHS system and a doctor, setting up a bank account, etc.)