Native speaker competence/C2 level.
EU national/valid work permit.
University degree or higher education qualification.
CELTA/DELTA/Trinity CertTESOL qualification or similar.
Some previous teaching experience.
A working knowledge of Spanish.
Experience of the Cambridge and Trinity exams valued.
Since this position involves working with children, teachers will be required to provide proof that they are eligible to work with minors. The successful candidate will need to obtain an International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or equivalent from their country of origin and a Spanish “certificado de penales”.
Employment dates: 6th September 2023 – 21st June 2024.
- 9.5 months contract.
- Paid induction prior to commencement of teaching.
- 21 contact hours per week with no weekend classes.
- Class preparation, teachers´ meetings and teacher training bring the full time contract up to 34 hours per week. Current salary is 1.420,00 euros gross.
- Full health and insurance cover (Spanish NHS, free yearly private medical).
- Fully paid Christmas, Easter, local, national and regional holidays.
- Holiday days accrued will be settled on completion of contract.
- Full assistance with all administration (finding accommodation, obtaining NIE registration, registering with the Spanish NHS system and a doctor, setting up a bank account etc).