Escuela de Idiomas Spain (EIS) is a very well-established school with over 39 years’ experience in teaching. This post would offer an ideal opportunity to grow professionally by becoming part of our innovative and dynamic team. We’re located in the small city of Puertollano, Ciudad Real which, due to its high-speed train connection, is a great base for anyone wanting to explore Spain in their free time as well as the chance to enjoy the local lifestyle in the heart of La Mancha.
- All applicants must hold a university degree.
- Have a recognised TEFL Qualification i.e. CELTA/Trinity TESOL
- Classroom experience with a wide range of students, with knowledge of and/or experience preparing Cambridge exams and young learners considered a plus.
- As the candidate will be working with minors a valid police check is required (ICPC/DBS)
- A working knowledge of Spanish would be advantageous although classes are imparted entirely in English.
- References related to the position will be required
Salary & Benefits
- Full-time contract (including paid preparation and planning time)
- Starting 2nd Sept 2019 until end of June 2020
- Competitive salary (Convenio +)
- Continual support from experienced colleagues and syllabus, materials, extra resources etc provided before the course begins.
- Accommodation available within 10 minutes’ walk from the school.
- Fully paid Christmas, Easter, local, national and regional holidays.
- Full assistance with all administration (obtaining NIE registration, registering with the Spanish NHS system and a doctor, setting up a bank account etc)