Native English is looking for motivated, energetic teachers who are passionate about teaching English. Our students range from preschool to adults. Groups are small in size and the students are organised into levels in accordance to CEFR. As a Cambridge English Preparation Centre we encourage our students to sit the Cambridge YLE, KEY, PET, FCE and CAE exams when they are ready.
We have positions available in ‘Concertado Schools After School Classes’ as well as in the actual academy itself located in Molina de Segura, Murcia.
Staff training is conducted in September. Everything you will need to teach is provided by the academy.
- Native or C2 level.
- CELTA / TEFL
- Experience desirable in exam preparation.
- Must be able to understand and speak some Spanish.
FULL TIME Contract 34 hours / week
PART TIME Contract 20 hours /week
- 15th September 2018 – 31st May 2019
- Weekly staff meetings with team leaders.
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Ability to follow objectives
- Ability to motivate students
- Team player
Dress code: Smart casual.
Salary & Benefits
Salary: Highly Competitive
- 2 Weeks at Christmas
- 1.5 Weeks at Easter
- all national and local holidays