- University degree or equivalent.
- TEFL qualification (Trinity CertTESOL/CELTA) and classroom experience.
- English at C2+ Level (native English speaker competence).
- Experience with online/hybrid classes advantageous.
- A working knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage.
- Valid Spanish work permit where applicable.
- Full-time position: 34 hours per week contract with a max. 25 teaching hours and 9 preparation.
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation available within ten minutes walk of the school.
- Possibility of contract renewal for 2022-23.