The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- EU passport or Spanish NIE holder
- English speaker
- University Degree
- A recognised TEFL Qualification (E.g. Trinity CertTESOL)
- Experience teaching a wide range of age groups and Cambridge official exams
- References related to the position will be required
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
We work as a team, sharing ideas. Teachers can borrow books and resources from the school. Each term teachers are given an academic guide to follow, which includes class contents, resources, projects and topics. Text books are also used in class as well as other materials.
We have weekly team meetings and attend external training seminars. We carry out formal, informal and peer observations
We are looking for people who truly enjoy teaching. At least 1 years’ experience teaching the majority of these levels is necessary: very young learners, kids, adolescents, adults, as well as experience with Cambridge exams (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE).
Salary & Benefits
- Full contract from 16th September 2019 to towards the end of June 2020
- General health coverage according to Spanish law
- Competitive salary: 1,190 to 1,488 euros gross, monthly (depending on the numbers of teaching contact hour per week).
- 20-25 contact hours per week
- Fully paid holidays
- Paid induction from the beginning of the contract. It is essential that teachers are in Seville to attend this induction