K’MON Bilbao is looking for a qualified, highly motivated teacher to work with us under a full time contract from the beginning of January through the end of June.
- EU Passport holder (or is elegible to work in Spanish territory)
- Highly proficient (C2) or have native speaker competencies
- CELTA, Trinity or equivalent Certificate.
- Already based in Bilbao or willing to relocate asap.
- Some knowledge of Spanish
- Highly motivated and responsible.
- Previous relevant experience teaching various age groups and levels.
- Experience and knowledge of Cambridge exams.
- Full time contract (24 hours teaching & 10 hours paid preparation/marking/meetings per week)
- Mon- Thu up until 9pm and Fri until 7pm (No weekends)
- Young learner, teenage & adult classes
- Cambridge exam classes.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Part of a friendly, professional team of 9 teachers.
- Own classroom with internet connection and IWB
- Maximum of 12 students in a class.