EU Passport holder
CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL Certificate
ICPC to work with minors (the Spanish equivalent will be applied and paid for by the school)
C2 level of English
At least 2 years’ experience
Experience of Cambridge exams and young learners
Some knowledge of Spanish
We are dedicated to innovation and ongoing training and also believe there should be a positive social element to your work, so as well as mixing with ex-pat teachers, you’ll make Spanish friends here.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about teaching, positive, flexible, organised, independent and outgoing.
Salary & Benefits
– Starting gross salary from €1350 to €1600 depending on experience and qualifications.
– All local and national holidays paid including 2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter, as well as holiday pay at the end of June.
– Full Social Security contract and insurance cover.
– Accommodation paid for the first week and assistance in finding a flat.
– Settling-in allowance of €200 paid in your January salary.
– All Spanish paperwork and permits paid for and arranged by the school.
– Attendance to national teaching conferences in Madrid and Seville paid for and accommodation and travel subsidized.