Centro CEAN is seeking an experienced teacher for the coming academic year. The job will involve teaching a variety of age groups and levels. It is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher in a well-established, friendly and supportive language school situated in Cieza, Murcia.
Centro Cean, established in 1985, is a prestigious English language academy that offers a supportive teaching environment where creativity and a can-do approach are rewarded and supported. Teachers are given permanent work contracts, holiday pay and a competitive salary.
Our centre is dedicated to introducing innovative pedagogical techniques that enable our teachers, a team of 15, to create a positive learning environment for our students. Planning and delivering engaging and pedagogically strong lessons that promote learning is at the core of our centre.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join our centre. Experience is essential.
- Must be a native speaker or have a C2 level in English.
- Must have experience teaching English to primary students.
- Minimum experience of 3 years teaching English to students and preparing the Cambridge Exams.
- Must have experience in hybrid or online teaching.
- CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or other equivalent TEFL teaching qualification
- Young Learners teaching certificates an advantage
- Other academic merits and pedagogical skills will be especially valued.
- Working knowledge of Spanish is essential
- Valid work visa / EU citizen
- Classrooms with the most advanced technological means (interactive whiteboard, document viewer, laptop computer, high-speed Internet access and multimedia equipment).
- The most modern teaching aids and educational resources.
- Each teacher has their own exclusive classroom.
- Full-time contract. The contract consists of 21 hours of class a week in the afternoon. All taught at the centre itself.
Salary & Benefits
- The best working and economic conditions in the sector are offered.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Contract and full-time Social Security contribution.
- Permanent contract.
- Paid holidays at Christmas, Easter and summer.
- Only 21 hours of class a week, continued at a fixed time, in the afternoon. All taught at the centre itself.