OPPORTUNITY to join the ELI team!
16-week paternity leave full-time position from mid-November!
We need you to have:
- an EFL qualification (CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL)
- C2 certified English
- TIE or passport enabling you to work in Spain legally
You will be working:
- in an established, forward-thinking academy
- with an experienced team
- 22 contact hours per week, Monday-Thursday 16.00-22.00
- Friday morning teacher training
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary with increments according to experience and further qualifications.
- Excellent professional development from a team of teacher trainers.
- In-house training conference in March 2023.
- A supportive work environment.