– Native English speaker Competence.
– European passport holders (or those with a Work Permit valid in Spain)
– University degree strongly preferred
– CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or similar TEFL qualification.
– An open minded team player who is passionate about teaching.
– Relevant experience and some knowledge of Spanish (A2 level) are both a bonus but not essential.
We have both full and part-time positions available. A full-time contract with us 34 hours a week – 24 of which are contact time.
Salary & Benefits
Full Time Positions: €1400 per month (gross)
Part Time Positions: €17 per hour (gross)