We are looking for Language Assistants 2019-2020 academic year.
We will need approximately 10 Language Assistants (primary, and secondary).
The number of hours depend on each school needs, generally goes between a minimum of 14H and a maximum 20H a week.
Both Schools are in Madrid.
We also have: extra-curricular (kindergarten, primary and PET, FCE classes), in-company and Private hours.
For Language Assistant jobs:
- English to an idiomatic level with a good command of the language (the ability to speak Spanish is not required)
- Completed University Studies or ongoing studies
- No prior criminal convictions.
- Enthusiasm for working with children and encouraging them to speak in English.
- Flexible in the location of the school
- Teaching qualification (CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL) desirable