- Native/C2 level speaker competence
- European Union passport holder. For non-European Union passport holders a valid work permit is required.
- University degree or higher education qualification is desirable
- CELTA/DELTA/Trinity College TEFL qualification or similar
- Relevant experience, reasonable Spanish and experience with Cambridge exams are definite advantages.
We offer a competitive package with salary above national pay agreements as well as full national health and social security cover.
Contracts are from October to end June. In house training and ongoing support will be provided.
Since this position involves working with children, teachers will be required to provide proof that they can work with minors. The successful candidate will need to obtain an International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or equivalent from their country of origin and a Spanish “certificado de penales”.