1. Residence. For legal reasons we usually only employ teachers from EU countries or those from outside the EU who already have official residence and the right to work in Spain.
2. Education. Teachers should have a good level of education and be interested in improving themselves.Most teachers will have a degree, but more important than this is the interest in one´s continuing education and also the willingness/disposition to help others.
3. TEFL. Teachers are usually expected to have a four-week TEFL qualification such as an RSA TEFLA, CELTA or TRINITY TESOL certificate.
4. Experience. We are happy to employ a wide range of teachers, some with little or no experience and others with much more. As we have specific departments we are always interested in people with specific experience for example with Young Learners or juniors and teens, whether this experience be in an EFL environment or a state educational system.
5. Personal Attributes. Personal attributes are perhaps our greatest consideration.We are looking for teachers who genuinely enjoy teaching, take pride in their work and are concerned about their students’ progress and welfare.They should be friendly, eager to learn, easy to work with, willing to share ideas, good humoured and prepared to make a positive contribution to the school. We for our part try to be friendly, understanding, supportive and provide good working conditions.
We are looking for part-time teachers who enjoy teaching younger learners (children/juniors/teens). The classes are between 16.00 and 19.00 Mondays to Fridays. More classes with adults will probably be available in the near future. Classes start mid September 2019 and the contract will end towards the end of June 2020.
Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, paid holidays (Christmas, Easter week, other national and local holidays), free Spanish classes (depending on level) etc