Learning for Life, a language school and international education agency located in the beautiful town of Villena (Alicante), is looking for a qualified part-time EFL teacher to begin by 16th September 2019 and for teaching from 3 year-old children to adults.
– EU passport.
– C2 level of English.
– University degree
– CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL qualification or equivalent.
– Preferably 1 year of experience or grade A on TEFL course.
– As you’ll be dealing with minors, the successful candidate will have to apply for and provide us with an International Child Protection Certificate. This is a legal requirement.
– Basic IT skills.
– Working knowledge of Spanish.
– Experience of Cambridge English exams and young learners.
We are dedicated to innovation and ongoing training and also believe there should be a positive social element to your work you’ll make friends here.
We’re looking for someone who loves teaching, positive, flexible, organised, independent and outgoing.
Salary & Benefits
– Full social Security Contract from mid-September 2019 to mid-June 2020.
– Full health cover.
– Private work accident insurance cover.
– 3 weeks paid holiday (2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter) as well as local and national holidays.