For native English teachers:
- European passport-holder
- University degree related to education.
- CLIL experience at any course or seminar. ( min 30 hours).
- Level 5 TEFL Course (CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or similar TEFL qualification)
- Relevant experience
For non-native teachers:
- Licenciados en Filología Inglesa o Graduados en Estudios Ingleses.
- Máster en Bilingüismo o Máster en Inglés para la cualificación profesional.
- Nivel mínimo de inglés certificado por Cambridge C1. (CEFR)
- Certificado acreditativo de competencia lingüística a nivel C2, conseguido antes de ser contratado o en los siguientes 12 meses posteriores a la contratación.
- Experiencia relevante en el sector de las academias de idiomas.
- High motivation in teaching and sharing your knowledge with others (staff and students)
- First class interpersonal skills, with ability to control children in a motivational and fair way.
- Ability to reflect on his/ her work as a teacher and to anticipate students’ needs. Weekly meeting with DoS to track progress of each group.
- High energy levels and a young but responsible and mature outlook on life and work.
- A positive attitude and empathy as well as capacity to build rapport with students .
- Competent knowledge of Zoom (hopefully we don’t need to use it anymore for hybrid!)Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and useful ELT technological resources for class.
- A maximum of 22 contact hours.
- Planning time included in contract (between 6hrs / week morning time).
- Your own classroom is equipped with a computer, projector, interactive whiteboard, and a high-speed internet connection.
- Access to all teaching resources.
- A professional and friendly working environment.
- The opportunity for continued professional development, including courses, in-house training and peer observations.
- 2 weeks’ paid holidays at Christmas and 1 in Easter plus 1 more week at the end of June.. Full social security cover.
- Fees paid and transport provided to national conferences such as ACEIA, TESOL OR FECEI.
- Access to all the online seminars related to our sector (Cambridge, Trinity, TESOL, Pearson, Macmillan).
- Paid induction programme at the beginning of the academic course ( 1-2 weeks before classes start).
Salary & Benefits
The salary details will be discussed at interview and again when the applicant is selected and offered a model sample of the timetable according to the levels selected.
Salary above national pay agreements (between 1.150€- 1.350€ gross).