We are looking for an English teacher with previous experience teaching young children and a working knowledge of Spanish. A passion for teaching and willingness to work flexible hours are essential. Ideal candidates should have an official TEFL qualification (e.g Trinity CertTESOL) and a driving license as well as their own car as the job involves working in different centres.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year. Only applications from EU nationals or applicants with a valid work permit will be considered.
We offer a part-time contract of 12 hours a week (8 confirmed contact hours) with the possibility of having more teaching hours from October.
If you are interested, forward your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Previous experience
- Relevant university degree or TEFL qualification (e.g Trinity CertTESOL)
- EU member
- Native speaker or C1 level
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Teaching contract of 12 hours (8 hours of contact time)
- October to June contract
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Maximum of 8 students per class
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
- Full health and social security cover
- Paid holidays including two weeks at Christmas and one week at Easter, as well as national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided, including attendance to teacher conferences
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork