- C1/C2 Certified English.
- EFL qualification (CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL).
- TIE or visa enabling you to work in Spain legally.
- B1 level Spanish.
We view positively
- A university degree or higher education qualification.
- Previous teaching experience in a language school environment.
- Experience of teaching a range of ages and levels.
- Cambridge English main suite exam preparation experience.
- Driving Licence and own transport.
- Max 22 contact hours weekly.
- Monday – Thursday tardes (No Fridays).
- Weekly preparation/training morning included in contract.
- Paid induction morning.
- Contract + Social Security 18/09/23 – 20/06/24.
- Paid Christmas/Easter holidays.
- 1310€ – 1360€ depending on experience.
- Ability to work between both centres.
- Extra July work available for teacher with proven exam preparation experience
Please send your CV and a cover letter to “Att. Recruitment” firstname.lastname@example.org
All interviews can be arranged via video conference.
Replies will only be sent to teachers who we wish to interview.