We are currently looking for an English teacher with experience teaching at summer camps to join our team at American Land Academy for the month of July 2020.
Applicants should be willing to teach all ages in a fun and dynamic way and be enthusiastic about teaching. Classes will take place in our collaborating center Supraljarafe (Umbrete). Classes have to be prepared in advance and a material list has to be handed in before starting the camp. The camp is during the month of July, Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
American Land Academy offers a range of classes including general English and French, official exam preparation, school support classes and business English, as well as English coffee sessions where students can practice their skills in a more relaxed setting. We are dedicated to our students’ progress and satisfaction and try our best to make learning enjoyable for everyone involved, including the teachers. We provide a wide range of English accents from all over the world to our students.
Come and join us!
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience
• Experience working in Summer Camps
• CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or other equivalent TEFL teaching qualification
• Valid work visa / EU citizen
• An up-to-date CRB criminal records check
• Working knowledge of Spanish preferable
• YL teaching certificates an advantage
• Car is an advantage but not an obligation
Contract: 1st of July to 31st of July 2020 (dates to be confirmed).
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 14:00
Salary & Benefits
Contract with Social Security contributions and competitive salary.