- CELTA certificate or equivalent
- At least one year’s teaching experience with children in an academy
- Energy and dedication
- Spanish language level B1
- Must enjoy teaching young learners and teens
- a University degree
- Be a native English speaker or have level C2 English (EU resident or have a work permit).
- Current police checks are required
Hours: 20 – 22 teaching hours per week Monday to Thursday 16.15 – 20.45 or 22.00 plus 2 hours for meetings on Friday mornings once a month. A full-time contract is 34 hours – 22 teaching hours plus 12 for class preparation and meetings.
Salary & Benefits
Salary: €1200 – €1300 per month gross for 20 or 22 hours respectively. The contract offered has full social security, health cover and holiday pay at the end of contract.
Holidays: 2 weeks paid holiday at Christmas and one week at Easter plus local and national school holidays