We are looking for someone with a clear vocation for teaching, especially young learners, who would enjoy working in a small team environment and would like to continue developing their skills as a teacher.
We value the following qualifications/skills:
- University Degree in Teaching/English/Languages
- TEFL Certificate
- A2/B1 or conversational Spanish
- Experience: We value positively candidates with experience in teaching young learners (primary) and very young learners (infants)
At Padington you will be expected to teach children, teenagers and adults, and levels ranging from A1 – C2.
Contracts run from early September to mid June with paid holiday at Christmas and Easter and all national holidays. Remaining accrued holiday is paid on completion of contract.
Teachers are required to attend a training course at the beginning of the school year and monthly workshops/meetings throughout the year.
Salary & Benefits
- Hours 18-24/week Monday to Friday
- Salary: 1300€ gross pcm (based on 24hrs/week)
- Contract with Spanish ‘Seguridad Social’ (health care, unemployment benefits, pension)