Are you interested in working in a unique learning environment? We are looking for teachers who are interested in professional development and want to work with a creative, collaborative team.
CLASS is a friendly neighborhood language school in Seville. We opened in 1999 as The English House and recently have changed our name to CLASS – Creative Language Solutions. The majority of our students are young learners and teens between the ages of 3 and 19, although we also have some adult and business classes.
As a language school, our key purpose is to make a positive impact on the world around us through our actions, words and attitudes. Our core values are gratitude, empathy, and kindness. At CLASS, professional development is one of our top priorities.
“The absolute best place for a career teacher to work. The English House (CLASS) teaches you how to teach and how to teach well, providing opportunities for growth and development for teachers with any level of experience in a friendly, relaxed but professional team environment.” Jim
What kind of personality traits are we looking for?
Surprise us! We love dynamic, enthusiastic teachers who demonstrate a desire to learn, to grow, to make mistakes and to reflect on how to improve skills and inspire students. Words that come to mind: fun, caring, thoughtful, energetic, inquisitive, responsible, empathetic…
What kind of qualifications en experience do you need to work with us?
- C2 level of English
- A university degree and a recognized TEFL qualification that includes teaching practice
- Experience teaching online classses
- One year of previous experience in a similar context
- B1+ level of Spanish
- Applicants must hold a TIE, NIE, or a passport enabling you to work in Spain legally
- You must be able to provide a Child Protection Certificate both from Spain and your country of origin.
- Experience teaching Cambridge and Trinity exams a plus.
What can I expect from CLASS?
- You will be given a legal contract and will be registered in Spanish national health system.
- The contract runs from mid September through late June with the possibility of continuing the following academic year.
- The contract covers teaching hours, teacher development meetings and planning time.
- Most teaching work is in the afternoon and evening Monday -Thursday. Friday afternoon classes are also available and some morning classes might be available.
Professional training opportunities
We are a learning school and are passionate about teacher development. We have a fantastic Professional Development Program that will help you learn and grow as a teacher.
Salary & Benefits
Passionate teachers are our greatest asset
We offer a competive salary and teachers will be provided with a legal contract that includes all teaching hours as well as planning, admin, and professional development meeting hours.
Part time positions will be offered based on your exerience and qualifications. Specific conditions will depend on teaching hours.