Seeking young-at-heart, talented, qualified English teachers for 2023-2024 academic year.
If you are a team player, flexible and have a passion for teaching, we have a job for you!
We are currently recruiting for the new academic year, dynamic and professional English teachers for our academy located in Santoña, Cantabria.
We especially welcome teachers with specific qualifications and experience teaching profile.
At Silverfern English, we believe every teacher plays a vital role in championing our students’ learning and the success of our school. This success depends on the inspirational, passionate and innovative teachers who work for us.
- CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or other equivalent TEFL teaching qualification
- Valid work visa / EU citizen
- Experience with Cambridge examinations
- In-house teacher training.
- A legally binding contract from mid-September 2023 to mid-June 2024 with the option of renewing it the following academic year.
- 24 teaching contact hours per week
Salary & Benefits
- We offer a competitive package with above average salary for the region, national pay agreements as well as full national health and social security cover.
- In-house training before starting position.
- 2 weeks paid holiday at Christmas as well as all local and national holidays.
- Silverfern is a proud member of ACCEI (Asociación Cántabra de Centros de Enseñanza de Idiomas (Association of Language Schools of Cantabria).