Are you looking to develop professionally? Would you like to work in a supportive environment? Would you like to live in a typically Andalusian town? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we may well be the school you are looking for.
Based in a large town within easy reach of Seville, Premier is a professional, well-established English language academy which offers its teachers regular training and support. We are looking for 2 qualified EFL teachers with experience to join our excellent team from September 2022. We are particularly interested in teachers who enjoy teaching children and teenagers and who really want to progress in their teacher development (EU nationals only or teachers with current valid working visas).
The successful candidates will not only have the opportunity to tap into the vast experience and knowledge the existing teaching team has when it comes to looking for advice or lesson ideas, but they will also be able to make the most of our interactive whiteboards, computers and library complete with a wealth of methodology and resource books. For further information and teacher testimonials, please visit our website www.premierenglish.es
We are interested in:
* EU passport holders with a minimum C2 level of English.
* A university degree.
* The CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL TEFL qualification or equivalent.
* 2 years experience, or less providing you got a grade A on your TEFL course. We also consider teachers with PGCEs and tefl experience.
* Experience of and a genuine interest in working with children/teens essential.
* As you’ll be dealing with minors, a current International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) is obligatory.
* Good IT skills
The following would be a plus but are not essential:
* Working knowledge of Spanish.
* Experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.
Salary & Benefits
* A legally binding contract from early-September 2022 to mid-June 2023
* A paid 3-day induction.
* Salary based on experience starting at 1350 euros gross p/c/m for up to 24 contact teaching hours per week (preparation and meetings take the contract up to 33 hours per week)
* Weekly in-house teacher training sessions and fully subsidised external teacher training days/conferences.
* Paid holidays at Christmas and Easter as well as all local and national holidays.
* Weekends free.
* Full health cover.
* Private accident insurance cover.
* Assistance with finding accommodation.