Are you looking to develop professionally? Is the DELTA something you would like to do in the future? Would you like to live in a typically Andalusian town? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we might be the school you are looking for.
Premier is a professional, well-established English language academy which offers its teachers regular training and support. We are looking for a qualified EFL teacher with experience to join our team from February 2020. We are particularly interested in teachers who enjoy teaching children and teenagers and who really want to progress in their teacher development (EU nationals only or teachers with current valid working visas).
We are based in a large town within easy reach of Seville and our school is well-equipped with interactive whiteboards, computers and a library with a wealth of methodology and resource books. For further information about the school and town, please visit our website www.premierenglish.es
Interested teachers should contact us by sending their CV with a recent photo and a cover letter outlining in further detail their teaching experience.
We are looking for someone who has:
* an EU passport with a minimum certified C2 level of English.
* a university degree.
* the CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL qualification or equivalent.
* 2 years experience, or less providing you got a grade A on your TEFL course. We also consider teachers with PGCEs and TEFL experience.
* experience of and a genuine interest in working with children and teens essential
* a current International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) This is obligatory given that you will be working with minors.
* Good IT skills
The following would be a plus but are not essential:
* Working knowledge of Spanish.
* Experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.
* This contract involves teaching largely teenage exam classes from Monday to Thursday (21 contact hours) from A2 up to B2.
* Training on Friday mornings.
Salary & Benefits
* A legally binding contract from February 2020 to mid-June 2020 (with a possibility of extending it for the following academic year)
* Starting salary of 1300 euros gross p/c/m for 33 hours per week – Increments depending on experience and qualifications.
* Weekly in-house teacher training sessions and fully subsidised external teacher training days/conferences.
* 1 week paid holiday at Easter as well as all local and national holidays.
* Weekends free.
* Free survival level Spanish classes.
* Full health cover.
* Private accident insurance cover.
* Assistance with finding accommodation.