Are you looking to develop professionally? Is the DELTA something you would like to do in the future? Would you like to live in a typically Andalusian town? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we might be the school you are looking for.
Premier is a professional, well-established English language academy which offers its teachers regular training and support. We are looking for 2 qualified EFL teachers with experience to join our team from September 2019. We are interested in teachers who particularly enjoy working with children and teenagers and who are keen to form part of a team passionate about teaching.
We are based in the centre of Utrera, a large town 30km south of Seville. Our school is well-equipped with interactive whiteboards, computers and a wealth of teaching materials. For more in-depth information about the school and town, please visit the ‘work with us’ section on our website www.premierenglish.es.
Interested teachers should contact us by completing the online application form
We are interested in teachers who possess the following:
* EU passport holders with a minimum certified C2 level of English.
* A university degree.
* The CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL qualification or equivalent.
* 2 years experience, or less providing you got a grade A on your TEFL course. We also consider teachers with PGCEs and TEFL experience.
* Experience of and a genuine interest in working with young learners essential.
* As you’ll be dealing with minors, a current International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) is obligatory.
* Good IT skills
The following would be a plus but are not essential:
* Working knowledge of Spanish.
* Experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.
Salary & Benefits
* A legally binding contract from mid-September 2019 to mid-June 2020
* Starting salary of 1300 euros gross p/c/m for 33 hours per week (maximum of 24 contact teaching hours) Increments depending on experience and qualifications.
* Weekly in-house teacher training sessions and fully subsidised external teacher training days/conferences.
* 3 weeks paid holiday (2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter) as well as all local and national holidays.
* Weekends free.
* Free survival level Spanish classes.
* Full health cover.
* Private accident insurance cover.
* Assistance with finding accommodation.