We need you to have:
- an EFL qualification (CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL)
- At least 1 year’s experience teaching children and teens.
- C2 certified English
- TIE or visa enabling you to work in Spain legally
- Spanish an advantage
You will be working:
- in an established, forward-thinking academy.
- with an experienced, professional team.
- 22 contact hours per week, Monday-Thursday 16.00-22.00.
- Friday morning teacher training/ admin meetings.
Salary & Benefits
We offer you:
- A competitive salary (discussed at the interview).
- A supportive work environment in a small but highly experienced team.
- Excellent professional development courtesy of central ELI’s team of teacher trainers.
- Paid holidays at Christmas and Easter and official holiday pay at the end of the 9,5-month teaching period.