- EU citizen
- Degree holder
- Trinity CertTESOL/CELTA /DELTA/TEFL qualified or equivalent
- Three years’ experience teaching young learners or teenagers/adults and Cambridge classes
- Native speaker or C2 proficiency
- We ONLY teach classes on-site from 4 PM onwards every evening.
You can specialise in teaching young learners, teens or adults. This reduces your planning time and allows you to excel at what you’re good at and what you most enjoy doing.
- Highly professional, friendly, welcoming and supportive working environment.
- Offer help settling in and finding accommodation.
You will have the chance to participate in and contribute to the special events we organise in the academy like WOWness Week, gratitude week and culture month and you can even run your own events in the academy. We love nothing more than new, creative, innovative ideas!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW5IbPB82As
Our Core Values
At Academia Discover we are not only passionate about teaching English. Teaching our students Character, Life, and Learning skills to best prepare them for the future is paramount. We also believe in offering all of our students all the free support classes and workshops they need in order to excel.
All of this is absolutely free because we really care about each and every student who chooses to study at our academy. Since opening our doors in 2001, we have become an integral part of the community. If you think your CORE VALUES match ours we would love to speak to you so do not hesitate in introducing yourself to us!
- We welcome diverse teaching methods and are always eager to try new techniques in the classroom
- We believe in teacher freedom and flexibility in the classroom. This is possible due to a confidence and trust in our teachers, who we know share our beliefs and values in education
- We are always eager to share our ideas and learn from one other through workshops and collaboration
Salary & Benefits
FULL -TIME teacher (teens/adults/Cambridge), starting at 1,375 €/ month (gross) for max. 20 contact hours per week. Our wonderful and talented teacher in charge of these classes will be starting her Master’s degree in January. Therefore, the starting date would be in December.
PAID INDUCTION & HOLIDAYS: Teachers receive approximately two weeks holiday at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and 3 days during our local fair. There is a fully-paid induction period in September, prior to the beginning of the school year. We also observe all official local, regional and national holidays. We offer full national health and social security coverage and our contracts are according to Spanish labour law for the private teaching sector.