We are a language school with three centres located in the beautiful countryside in the southern region of the provinces of Sevilla and Málaga. We are an active, hardworking team of young teachers aiming to provide our students with the necessary skills to help them develop, both personally and professionally, through the certification of their level of English.
We are looking for at least two enthusiastic teachers for the next course, who have a degree related to education, some experience with the preparation of official Cambridge, Trinity and Aptis exams, a valid driving license and flexibility to teach students from a wide range of age groups and abilities.
622 112 653
- Higher education.
- Language teaching degree.
- CELTA/ Trinity CertTESOL qualification.
- Driving license and own transport.
- Clear Police Background Check / Criminal Records Check for sexual crime.
- NIE number preferable.
- Some ability in Spanish.
- The contract starts on 7th September and ends on 15th June, with the possibility of renewing for the summer and the next course as well.
- The contract is for 20 contact hours per week, with the possibility of extending it to 25 if new groups arise. They are mainly afternoon classes, from 4pm to 9-10pm.
- We have three schools so travelling between schools is essential, although we try to keep the same teachers in the same centres whenever possible. They are short journeys only (15-20 minutes).
- 8 to 12 students per class, 8 for children, 12 for adults.
- Coursebooks are used for all the levels, and our own special method for pre-school children.
- We help children with school and high school but most of our courses are for Cambridge, Trinity and Aptis exam preparation (for which we offer training).
- We also hold a meeting every two weeks, to discuss any important matters and keep up-to-date with the situation of the schools.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary is calculated according the collective agreement (depending on the work hours, the position held and the experience and qualifications) with the health insurance covered.
- Paid Christmas and Easter holidays, plus all the bank holidays until the summer.