We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated teachers with experience teaching young learners and also Cambridge Language Exams, to join our team in September 2020.
Our school is located in the town centre of San Fernando (Cádiz). Perfectly connected by transport with the rest of the Bahia de Cádiz. We have 7 fully equipped classrooms with interactive white boards and modern facilities. Sydney School offer English classes to all age groups since 2011 and we are proud of being Cambridge Preparation Centre, Cambridge Learning Partner and members of ACEIA & FECEI.
- CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or other equivalent TEFL teaching qualification
- Valid work visa / EU citizen
- Experience with Cambridge examinations
- Experience with young learners (one year minimum)
- If possible, working knowledge of Spanish
- Valid Child Protection Certificate
- Native level of English
- The opportunity to work in a successful and caring school
- A friendly and motivating working environment
- Post involves teaching English as a foreign language to all levels and ages
- Full timetable in the evenings, with the possibility of extra classes in the morning
Salary & Benefits
We offer a full, legal contract covering insurance and social security, etc.
In-house training before starting position.
Help in finding accomodation can also be arranged.Above average salary for the area.