• Native speaker competence in English
• EU citizen or in possession of a valid Spanish work permit
• University degree plus CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL and/or PGCE
• Experience of a similar teaching environment to that of Alba Inglés
• Active interest in and experience of teaching young learners
• Basic IT skills
• Current Criminal Record Background check (ICPC) certificate required
Contract: maximum 25 hours a week contact time from mid-Sept to mid-June.
Typical Timetable: Mondays to Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. with two 15 min breaks and Fridays from 4:00 p.m. to 7.15 p.m. (to approx. 8.30 p.m. in the third term with the introduction of Trinity exam practice). There may be some morning classes but not more than two hours a week.
Salary & Benefits
Salary: €1,300 gross per calendar month, dependent on meeting requirements (see Qualifications) Full health and social security cover. Paid holidays at Christmas, Easter, local fair in mid-May and any other local or national holidays.