ELA, a well-established school, in Ubeda, Jaen, has a position available for a full-time EFL teacher. We are looking for someone to teach general classes from primary through to adults including some Cambridge exam preparation. If you are interested in being part of a great team of teachers and would like to live in a beautiful, historic Spanish town with a high quality of life, low cost of living and well-connected to the main cities in Andalusia, then this job is for you!
EU Passport holder
CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL
ICPC to work with minors (the Spanish equivalent will be applied and paid for by the school)
At least 1 year’s experience (although recent CELTA/TESOL graduates will be considered)
Experience of Cambridge exams and young learners
Some knowledge of Spanish
- Full time contract (24 hours teaching & 10 hours paid preparation/marking/meetings per week)
- Mon- Thu up till 10pm and Fri until 7pm (No weekends)
- Primary, teenage & adult classes
- Cambridge exam classes
- Ongoing training and support
- Part of a friendly, professional team of 9 teachers
- Own classroom with internet connection and IWB
- Maximum of 12 students in a class.
Salary & Benefits
– Starting gross salary between €1350 and €1600 depending on experience and qualifications.
– All local and national holidays paid including 2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter, as well as holiday pay at the end of June.
– Full Social Security contract and insurance cover.
– Accommodation organized and paid for the first week and assistance in finding a flat.
– Settling-in allowance of €200 paid in your January salary.
– All Spanish paperwork and permits paid for and arranged by the school.
– Attendance to national teaching conferences in Madrid and Seville paid for and accommodation and travel subsidized.