English for Fun is an English language school that offers and innovative method for learning English as a second language. The methodology was developed by the owner and Director, Jill Stribling, a North American teacher with 20 years of experience in the education field. We run an Early Childhood Center, an Afterschool Activities Program, day camps, adult classes and parties. Our teachers have a wealth of experience teaching both young learners and adults and love having fun.
Here at English for Fun we value passion, quality, professionalism, loyalty, teamwork, organizational growth, continuous learning, innovation and making a difference. The vision of our company is that we are going to change the world! We are looking for people who share these values. English for Fun is a place for people that would like to have a purpose at work, who want to grow with the company, and who want to make a difference in their students´ lives.
We have a highly qualified and supportive full time staff of 8, including a Director of Studies, an Administration department and full time teachers. We value the importance of a team environment here at English for Fun.
- Stable working contracts. We never drop classes, we only grow!
- We pay on time, in full. 100% in nomina each month.
- Small class sizes, 8 students maximum per class.
- All lesson plans and materials provided for you. There is no outside work required!
- The opportunity for professional growth with English for Fun. We keep growing and we want our teachers to grow with us.
- Year round work.
- All classes on site here in our center.
We are looking for teachers who want to join our team for the 2014-2015 academic year. We are always hiring qualified, native teachers who want to teach esl in a fun and dynamic way. Our students come to our weekly two hour workshops to play, sing, dance, cook and learn. We are looking for teachers who want to work for a school where their creativity is valued and where they can enrich the lives of their students.
- BA degree, preferably in the field of Education
- Native English speaker competence
- Minimum of two years teaching experience in a classroom with early learners.
We are looking to hire teachers for part time and full time positions in our Afterschool Activities Program and our Preschool. Positions we are currently looking to fill are as follows:
- Part Time Very Young Learners Teacher(teaching English to children ages 2-4) on weekday evenings and Saturdays and Sunday mornings.
- Part Time Young Learners Teacher(5-9 year olds)
- Part Time Tweens and Teens Teacher(7-14 year olds)
- Part Time Electives Teacher(teaching a combined schedule of theater, science, art, music, and magic to children of all ages) on weekday evenings and Saturdays and Sunday mornings.
- Full Time Lead Preschool Teacher(12-18 month babies)
- Full Time Preschool Aide(support the lead preschool teacher)