WE AS A SCHOOL . . .
- develop you as a teacher through in-service training programmes
- subsidise attendance at external training courses
- are honest, responsible, approachable & sensible
- are good listeners
- respond to challenges & needs of clients and teachers
- appreciate the work and efforts of our staff
WHAT WE VALUE IN A TEACHER
Someone who . . .
- enjoys teaching
- enjoys helping students learn
- likes a challenge and is flexible & creative in response
- is willing to learn
- is a constructive member of a team
- is responsible & sensible
- is honest & approachable
- likes to experiment intelligently with new ideas
WHAT THE JOB INVOLVES
- Teaching general English, business English, ESP to adult students both on and off-site (in companies).
- Teaching young learners (6+ years old) and teenagers.
- Preparing students for Cambridge ESOL exams.
- A degree + CELTA + 2 years’ experience preferred
- EU passport holder: for legal reasons related to work permits, we are unfortunately unable to consider non-EU passport holders
We are looking for an enthusiastic and lively English Language teacher to join our small, friendly team in Cádiz. The position involves teaching a mixture of children (from the age of 6 upwards) and adults from Monday to Thursday in the afternoons. The basic contract will be for 12 hours a week until the end of June. There may be the possibility of extra classes in the mornings and at lunchtime if so desired.
Linc has established a reputation as a leading provider of language classes and services within Andalucía. Our Cádiz school is now in its second year and has a pleasant, supportive work environment. For more information about us please visit our website www.linc.es.