WE AS A SCHOOL . . .
- develop you as a teacher through in-service training programmes
- subsidise attendance at external training courses
- are honest, responsible, approachable & sensible
- are good listeners
- respond to challenges & needs of clients and teachers
- appreciate the work and efforts of our staff
WHAT WE VALUE IN A TEACHER
Someone who . . .
- enjoys teaching
- enjoys helping students learn
- likes a challenge and is flexible & creative in response
- is willing to learn
- is a constructive member of a team
- is responsible & sensible
- is honest & approachable
- likes to experiment intelligently with new ideas
WHAT THE JOB INVOLVES
- Teaching general English, business English, ESP to adult students both on and off-site (in companies).
- Teaching young learners (6+ years old) and teenagers.
- Preparing students for Cambridge ESOL exams.
- 24 contact hours a week
- Attendance at in-service training sessions
- Starting salary € 1,200 a month (gross) for full-time contracts
- Help in finding accommodation
- Help with local bureaucratic procedures
- 9/10-month contracts from September/October to June.
- Some summer work available.
- A degree + CELTA + 2 years’ experience preferred
- EU passport holder: for legal reasons related to work permits, we are unfortunately unable to consider non-EU passport holders
If you’d like to apply for a teaching post with us, please email your CV to sevilla