London Centre is a well-established language school, founded in 1984, in Los Remedios, one of the best residential areas in Seville.
We teach children, teenagers and adults from complete beginners to Cambridge Proficiency. We are members of ACEIA, (the Association of Language Schools of Andalucia), FECEI, (The Spanish Federation of Private Language Centres), The PET (Cambridge Preliminary English Test) examining group in Seville, and we are also a Trinity College examination centre.
All candidates who meet the above requirements will hear from us.
- A nine-month renewable contract.
- 23 contact hours from Monday to Thursdays.
- An evening timetable from 4 to 10 pm
- Two weeks’ holiday at Christmas, one week at Easter, several days during the April Fair and all public holidays.
- All medical and insurance coverage.
- Training: ACEIA provides training for teachers during the academic course and there are regular workshops and training sessions within the school. Several editorials have training days in Seville which teachers can also attend.
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who hold a CELTA qualification or equivalent, with preferably a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar post.
For more information on conditions, salary etc, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org