Twin Schools Academy y is a medium-sized, family-owned school in the quaint Andalusian villages of La Carlota and Fuente Palmera in Cordoba. A leader in language teaching in our area, Robertson Academy was founded in 2007 when Shelley Robertson opened our first centre in La Carlota.
At Robertson Academy, we are committed to language development and student learning and we are proud to offer fun, motivational lessons adapted to our students´needs. Our main objective is to get the best out of our students and help them achieve proficiency in the use of the language they study.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY:
Contracts are usually for 9 months (October-June).
Teachers can expect to have around 24 contact hours a week.
Maximum of 10 students per class.
Classes are usually between 4pm and 9pm from Monday to Friday. There are some Saturday morning lessons.
BENEFITS AND CONDITIONS for prospective teachers:
- Around 24 contact hours per week
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
- Full health and social security cover
- Paid holidays at Christmas and Easter, including national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork
- Previous experience in language teaching
- Relevant university degree desirable
- TELF qualification
- EU member
- Native or C2 level
- The ability to commit for a full academic year