Description of school:
We are a small Academy of English located in the main avenue of Cádiz. We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our team and to prepare students of all ages and levels starting in October.
Our school has two air conditioned classrooms, tv ,apple tv connection, comfortable desks and chairs, shelves with lots of reference books. Our main interest is to provide our staff a comfortable atmosphere so our students can enjoy excellent lessons.
- Legal contract from the beginning of October to the end of June.
- 16 hours per week, with the posiibility to extend it to 18/20 if new groups arise.
- Most teaching hours are in the afternoon (16.00- 20.30) although there might be some other lessons in the morning.
- Reduced groups, no more than 8 students per class.
- Staff training.
- Coursebooks are used for all the levels as well as everything you need for teaching.
- Most of our courses are for Cambridge.
- Staff meetings every two weeks.
- English speaker with native – level competence.
- CELTA certificate or Trinity Cert TESOL is an advantage.
- Experience with official exams Cambridge and Trinity.
- All new teachers will require an up-to-date criminal records background check.
- Teachers have to be a EU citizen or resident, or have a working VISA.
- Legal contract from October to June(paid holidays)
- Fixed salary calculated according to qualifications, experience and working hours