Centro Norteamericano, founded in 1958, is a well-established language school situated in the heart of Seville city center. We offer a wide range of courses for both young learners and adults that includes business and regular English, as well as test preparation courses.
- Full time and part time contracts usually from October through June at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- A mixture of levels: young learners, teens, adults and business classes
- Ongoing support and in-house training
- Excellent resource library
- An international environment
- Extra-curricular activities: intercambios, fiestas, cultural travel
- Free Spanish classes for full time teachers
- Professional teachers with a minimum of one year’s teaching experience
- CELTA/TRINITY qualification or equivalent
- EU passport or Spanish residency card (NIE)