Mortimer English Club Cáceres is a private school belonging to Mortimer Franchise as a partner.This franchise concept is spread in 23 countries with over 400 schools.
Mortimer English offers a new learning concept for either adults or children in Cáceres , Extremadura since May 2011. This has been the first Mortimer School in Spain. We are proud of running two schools, one in downtown, other in a neighborhood close to three Schools.
The high quality materials together with the metodolody and our well-trained teachers make us be leaders in our town in teaching 2-8 year-olds.
We are members of FECEI, ACADE. We are Cambridge and Trinity London College Preparation Centre.
In Mortimer English Club both children and adults are given the opportunity to learn English through fun and games and without any pressure -in the same way we acquired our own mother tongue-.
This methodology has been tested through an experience of over 20 years.
We offer different levels for different ages with structured lessons. If the student is between 1 and 99 years old, welcome.
Our courses ares:
- English for Little Ones
- English for Minis
- English for Children
- Fit for English
- English for You
- Fit for Business
- Preparation courses for Cambrigde and Trinity exams.
Our groups are small ( 8 students max.) with similar ages and language Knowledge.
Several hundreds students have sucessfully joined our courses.
We also have external courses -kindergardens and Primary schools-.
Our schools are pefectly climatized.We have computers,printers,CD player,digital player, free WIFI.
We always work in a good atmosphere.
- A contract -10 months-according to Spanish labour law for the private teaching sector.24 hours per week.Salary according the national pay agreement.
- Full national and social security cover.Insurance which covers work-related accidents and civil responsability.
- Timetable:from Monday-Friday.5 or 6 hours a day.Most of them from 4 pm on.Some in the mornings.
- HELP in anything,accommodation,travel…
- Good atmosphere at work.
- Training in our method .
- Native English speaker competence.
- Active and nice person
- Someone who is willing to learn and teach at the same time.
- Citizen from Europe or NIE owner.
- University degree.CELTA or similar.
- Experience with children and/ or teenagers.
- Experience in Cambridge and Trinity exams preparation.
- A person who wants to live ina WORLD HERITAGE SIT
A vacancy for course 2014/2015.