Click here to add your own text
We offer both full time and part time contracts. The salary is above national pay agreements as well as full national health and social security cover. Contracts are from the beginning of September to the end of June. Private health facilities are provided to long term teachers, as well as memberships for teachers institutional websites such as “TESOL”.
All the teachers have some hours per week to plan their lessons in the school. All the staff come to work on Monday morning for staff meetings and training.
Classes are Monday to Thursday 16.00- 21.30. No lessons on Friday so teachers have some spare time to travel.
There are two weeks’ paid holiday at Christmas and a week at Easter, as well as all local and national holidays.
Contracts are according the spanish employment Law for the private teaching sector.
These are our requirements:
For Native English teachers:
- Native English speaker competence
• European passport-holder
• University degree related to education.
• CLIL experience at any course or seminar. ( min 30 hours).
• CELTA or similar TEFL qualification
• Relevant experience .
For Non-native teachers:
- Licenciados en Filología Inglesa o Graduados en Estudios Ingleses.
• Máster en Bilingüísmo o Máster en Inglés para la cualificación profesional.
• Nivel mínimo de inglés certificado por Cambridge C1. (CEFR)
• Certificado acreditativo de competencia lingüística a nivel C2, conseguido antes de ser contratado o en los siguientes 9 meses posteriores a la contratación.
• Experiencia en el sector.
You can send us an email at anytime.